WELCOME!

Stay awhile and please come back often!

Friday, March 28, 2008

In Loving Memory


Tonia Eileen Townsend Eccles
April 2, 1970- March 27, 2008

My sweet, brave, stalwart friend ended her long battle with pain and adversity in typical Tonia like fashion, making sure that everyone was taken care of before she allowed herself to rest. She was able to help at least 3 people with her final physical gift. She was surrounded by her loving family including her 5 children.

Tonia was the strongest, most generous, loving, compassionate, thoughtful, understaning, spiritual person I have ever known. She is my hero and I enjoyed and treasure our years of friendship more than I can say.

She loved her family and serving them brought her utmost joy and she was so proud of her children, Austin, Riley John, Sageryann, Brady and Kayonia and enamored of her loving elf of a husband Ryan. She and Ryan were constantly trying to "out-do" each other in being kind and thoughtful to eachother.

She found great peace being in the outdoors and riding her horse Trigger. I enjoyed hearing about all of her adventures hiking the hills, fishing the lake in her boat and watching the ducks and geese, growing her beautiful flowers and delicious veggie garden.

I will forever be grateful for the opportunity I had in calling her my friend, loving her and feeling her love for me. I will miss her so very much, yet find great comfort in knowing that I will be able to see her again and that she is now at peace with her loving Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ.


LOVE YOU FOREVER TONIA!!!!






















3 comments:

shelley said...

Tamara: We just wanted to express our love and empathy for you and your family as you mourn the loss of your cherished friend. We hope the Spirit of the Lord will comfort you with the sweet feelings of comfort that only the He can provide.

Anonymous said...

Tamie,

It was so sweet of you to take the time to write and let me know about Tonia. I heard about her accident and have been praying for her but had not heard she passed away. I wished I had been closer throughout these years so that I could have learned from her as you have. I guess you will have to pass along all the things she taught you. I do know that she was one incredible person!!!

I won't be able to go to the funeral because I tend triplets on Thursday and it is also my daughters birthday that day. I would love to go though. If you go please let me know how it went.

Everything else with us is crazy as ever. I will have to keep in touch and write more later. Thanks again!!!

Your Friend, Sara (gsswallow@crystalpeaks.com)

Teresa said...

Tamara: So sorry for you loss. Tonia sounded like a wonderful friend to have had in your life. I'm so glad you have so many sweet memories of her. Wishing all of you the best.

Teresa