WELCOME!

Stay awhile and please come back often!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Yard Sale


Well I did it. I had a yard sale with my neighbor Teri. Shawn told he would pay me what ever I thought I would make on it not to have it. And I told him that it was not the money, but rather the motivation to clear stuff out and get rid of it. I made $40, but I got rid of a lot of stuff that I would have donated and made some people happy. Shawn has since asked that I don't do anymore. I enjoy yard sales when they are over and I feel 20 pounds lighter. I am now inspired to continue clearing out stuff and we will see what happens when I get down to his things. WATCH OUT!!!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Gatelys! How fun to see pictures of your BIG kids!

I have a big pile in the middle of my garage that is teetering between Goodwill and a yard sale - I wish I was you and already done with it!!

JudyB said...

Hi Angel Gately Family!
I'm finally learning how these blogs work. You are the best, and I adore each one of you...
Judy